Hisaronu or olu deniz ??

Discussions on hisaronu

Postby millymol on Tue Oct 07, 2008 22:20 pm

Hello
Any help advice please
which would members say is the best to stay at hisaronu or olu deniz
we have been to marmaris twice now we want to try somewhere different in turkey the hassle from shopkeepers etc just got to much in mararis can stand it a bit we real wanted to try olu deniz but after reading some reviews hisaronu also sounds great
We like a nice hotel with a large pool if poss which has alot going on for children we do not like a 18-30 scene at all but we do like livelyish with entertainment for the family at night we do like to stay around our hotel alot
any advice please
millymol

Postby webeenhad on Wed Oct 08, 2008 13:31 pm

hi millymol
we stayed at lykia world in olu deniz and it was fantastic. its a purpose built resort very safe as all vehicles are examined etc before they can enter the site and people can't just walk in without something to identify them as guests. loads for children, something like 16 swimming pools a water park, loads of resturants, food fab in fact so much of it i made a pig of myself and couldn't wear any of my clothes by the middle of the week, small pebble beach, everywhere very clean, fab views i would highly recomend this place for families.

my friend's Dad loves hisaronu so much he's looking to buy and live there when he retires i've not been but also know others who have been and loved it.

hope this helps
Debs
webeenhad

Return to Hisaronu Forum