executive lounge dalaman airport

Discussions on icmeler

Postby colly on Sat Feb 23, 2008 19:38 pm

i must reccomend this lounge as it was fab as dalaman airport is a ripoff.it cost us 10.00 a person .you got chips saussage rolls sandwiches onion ring chicken nuggets cakes and much more.eat as much as you like.also unlimited tea and coffee and soft drinks.the only limit was on beer 1 pint per person.you got free internet to pass time and big comfy couches to lounge on.you dont have to book in first just go to the lounge and pay.
colly

Postby HW iaintwoeyes on Sat Feb 23, 2008 19:40 pm

Great tip!

Cheers
HW iaintwoeyes

Postby turkey babe on Sat Feb 23, 2008 20:39 pm

Thats really good, we've just come back from Turkey and flew from Dalaman, Paid �3 sterling for a bottle of water, 12 lira for a can of fanta and then my friend bought a box of pringles just before we boarded and had to pay sterling cos she didnt have lira and they charged her �6

I know everyone need to earn a living and airports are always expensive but thats DAYLIGHT ROBBERY!!!!!
turkey babe

Postby beverley hills queen on Sun Feb 24, 2008 15:40 pm

hi was laughing as my name on my phone is turkey babe do u know any one who as been to the seren appartments as we have booked and cant find any good reviws
beverley hills queen

Postby CarolG on Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:36 am

Do you mean Selen Apartments in Icmeler?
CarolG

Postby Terrie on Mon Apr 28, 2008 17:26 pm

Could you tell me the opening times of this lounge as i am flying back at a late time
Terrie

Postby pinktink on Tue May 06, 2008 20:45 pm

is it the same price for kids in the executive lounge ???

thanks
pink tink
pinktink

Postby Chigwell Lady on Wed May 07, 2008 08:45 am

Hi everyone

I am now in my office in the resort of Icmeler.

I have the latest news about the executive lounge at Dalaman airport for this year.

Open 24/7
37ytl (around 15 pounds sterling) for 2008
Pass is for 3 hours stay
Open buffet with sandwiches etc as described on the thread
soft drinks included
They may offer 1 free beer in the summer but it has not been decided at the moment.
There is free internet and televisions in the lounge.
A C.I.P card is given to each guest and they may leave the lounge to shop and then return.
0-6 years old free
Over 7 years full price I am afraid (at the moment)
If you wish to use the lounge please follow the C.I.P LOUNGE signs in the airport and they will give all information
For groups if you wish to come into our office in the resort of Icmeler we can pre book and perhaps negotiate a price with them for children.

Hope this helps!
Chigwell Lady

Postby janty on Mon Sep 01, 2008 20:53 pm

I'm afraid that I cannot agree with you about our experience in the so-called executive lounge. We tried to use their facilities in May of this year and apart from a couple of stale sandwiches and tea/coffee with powdered milk, there was nothing else. I took photographs of the empty dishes and empty soft drinks dispenser for the authorities notice. I hope things will improve as the food and drink outlets outside the so-called executive lounge are simply being sold at rip-off prices. People need to be warned so they can purchase their refreshments outside the airport.
janty

Postby Scoobie96 on Fri May 13, 2011 16:28 pm

Hi can you tell me how you book this lounge please? I have tried the link from trip advisor but can't see where to book it, thanks
Scoobie96

Next

Return to Icmeler Forum