Leisure Alliance - Holiday Club

Won a free holiday? Suspicious? This is the place for you!

Postby blacjac on Sun Jul 31, 2005 22:22 pm

hi, anyone with info on holiday club called leisure alliance , would appreciate any feedback.
blacjac

Postby HW Bex on Sun Jul 31, 2005 22:30 pm

Hi blacjac,
Have moved your post to Timeshare & Holiday Clubs.
Should get more of a response there. :thumleft:
HW BEX - Ask Me!
HW Bex

Postby cheeky71 on Tue Aug 23, 2005 14:20 pm

Dont go anywhere near them!! They are crooks! Look up www.crimeshare.net
cheeky71

Postby maggiek on Tue Aug 23, 2005 15:06 pm

Don't take any notice of the Crimeshare website. Many of those companies are scams but as many again are reputable companies who someone has fallen out with at some point and been entered on this site in a fit of revenge! They give no evidence to back up the claims so entries should be treated with extreme caution. I certainly would not reject a company because it was entered on this site. I would carry out further research and look for evidence.

I don't know anything about Leisure Alliance but my suggestion is that if you have any doubts, and you must have to be asking about them, to leave well alone. It is a shame though as they may be a perfectly good company. Hope someone else can help.

Maggie

Maggie
maggiek

Postby samar on Tue Mar 03, 2009 16:43 pm

It seems to me that the last poster is somehow involved since there is a huge amount of bad publicity on the internet about them... follow the link just to see an example:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2002/nov/30/budgetingforyourholiday

They are definitely part of a brazen fraudulent scam operation in the time sharing and holiday club industry
samar

Postby tsuser on Tue Mar 03, 2009 19:28 pm

Samar,

Maggiek makes a perfectly valid point about the content on Crimeshare. There are most definitely lots of crooks 'outed' there, but being named on there doesn't automatically make the named company crooked.
Most telling was her comment that if you have concerns about a company you should avoid it. That doesn't sound like somebody who is involved with the scammers and crooks.
What is vital is that people don't accept any contact or offer on face value, but do lots of research. The old adage "If it seems too good to be true, it is too good to be true" is probably more valid when dealing with Holiday Clubs than with any other area.
tsuser

Return to Timeshare & Holiday Clubs