Sunshine.co.uk

Find out the lowdown on who you hand over your hard earned cash too!

Postby funtime hols on Mon Aug 18, 2008 21:37 pm

Hello there
My friends and I booked a holiday with Sunshine.co.uk, my advice to you is be careful with this company. We booked a holiday in Benidorm for the end of May 08. The information they gave us about the hotel we booked on their website was totally inaccurate. Their website said this particular hotel had a pool,when we arrived guess what no pool!!! Lots of other problems with the hotel too much to go into here but our advice would be think before you book!!! maybe try another travel company
kind regards
"the don't travel with sunshine.co.uk" holiday society
funtime hols

Postby LKJ08 on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:00 am

My partner and I have just returned from Cyprus booked through sunshine.co.uk, and everything went sailingly.
the tickets arrived through the post on the time stated, travel arrangements (both flights and transfers) were great, and accomodation matched the description given.
i will definately will use the service again and would recommend them to anyone who is unsure.

thanks
LKJ08

Postby sammie1979 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 19:33 pm

We have just returned from Sirenis Imperial Hotel in Calla Llonga,Ibiza. We booked the Holiday through Sunshine in February. We have never booked online before, we have always booked through a travel agent. I am so happy that we booked online this year and would never do it any other way again. I would recommend Sunshine to anyone and would definitely use them for the foreseeable future. Thanks Sunshine for making sure that everything ran smootly and allowing us to have a fantastic holiday.
As for the Hotel I would always recommend it, it was our second visit to the Hotel this year. The location is truly amazing. The Hotel is really clean. the staff are really friendly and the food is gorgeous.
sammie1979

Postby geordiestan on Mon Jul 06, 2009 19:24 pm

Geordiestan,
Just returned back from Majorca last weekend and booked my holiday on line with Sunshine holidays .co.uk and everything went perfect, from the flights,transfers,hotel plus the price was very good as well. If anyone is worried about booking this company, dont be, they even sent me an e-mail before i went asking me to enjoy myself and one when i returned if i had any problems.
By the way we went to the hotel America in Calles De Majorca which was excellent.
geordiestan

Postby Deepdiver on Fri Jan 06, 2012 16:22 pm

This is first time I have used them and so far it's been a bloody nightmare even though we haven't even set off.

Trying to organise the 'simple' things like legroom and extra baggage for my dive pack is a fruitless tennis match.

"Phone the airline"... "Phone the Tour Operator".. what a joke..

I'm starting to regret using this lot.!!
Deepdiver

Postby geddes on Tue Jul 17, 2012 18:22 pm

FALSE ADVERTISED HOLIDAY!!!!!!!

GOT A FINAL PRICE FOR HOLIDAY THEN WENT TO PAY AND IT WOULDNT LET ME SO PHONED AND GOT A RUDE FEMALE THAT SAID FLIGHT HAS NOW WENT UP IN PRICE BY 300 WHAT A LAUGH..
GO ELSEWHERE AND WOULDNT RECOMMEND SUNSHINE HOLIDAYS TO ANYONE.

FALSE ADVERTISING OF PRICE!!!!
geddes

Previous

Return to Travel Agents & Tour Operators