Timeshare Consumers Association Scam or not

Won a free holiday? Suspicious? This is the place for you!

Postby bsmotors on Sat Jul 31, 2010 02:07 am

I have now read front to back many threads created by members on this site and I am now asking if any one else has noticed that Sandy Grey of the TCA is using this site as an advertising forum, I have nothing against a company trying to make a profit but not lets dress a company up as a saint when clearly this is about money.
Can Winiwong please email me her details as I will be happy to call you to discuss the scams in the industry or is as we all suspect a Mr Sandy Grey playing games to beneifit himself.

I am tracking IPs now
bsmotors

Postby bsmotors on Sun Sep 26, 2010 20:39 pm

Clearly the silence of guilt!
bsmotors

Postby Timeshare Expert Rtd on Fri Dec 10, 2010 03:33 am

[quote="bsmotors"]I have now read front to back many threads created by members on this site and I am now asking if any one else has noticed that Sandy Grey of the TCA is using this site as an advertising forum, I have nothing against a company trying to make a profit but not lets dress a company up as a saint when clearly this is about money.
Can Winiwong please email me her details as I will be happy to call you to discuss the scams in the industry or is as we all suspect a Mr Sandy Grey playing games to beneifit himself.

I am tracking IPs now[/quote]

Sir good to see alert people check out my challenge to Mr Grey under Canaltime where i called him a liar,thief and conman and invited him to sue me i was a top industry pro {lol timeshare shark} and saint sandy is a total sh1t
Timeshare Expert Rtd

Postby bsmotors on Wed Dec 22, 2010 15:59 pm

Quote" Sir good to see alert people check out my challenge to Mr Grey under Canaltime where i called him a liar,thief and conman and invited him to sue me i was a top industry pro {lol timeshare shark} and saint sandy is a total sh1t[/quote]

Its not to do with being alert, its got to do with twice bitten twice shy.

ALL timeshare companies are sharks and shallatons including the TCA, RDO, CLC, Anfi, MHG, RP, OTE, CPO, I could go on but they are all tarred with the same brush and rightly should be.

I have asked the companies that take money for lawyers for answers NO REPLY

I have asked the companies that take the deposits from clients NO REPLY

I have asked the so called consumer bodies TCA, RDO NO REPLY

I have now even asked the authorities to get involved NO REPLY.

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE IN TIMESHARE OR ASSOCIATED COMPANIES, EVEN LAWYERS OVERSEAS OR AT HOME. Every timeshare on the planet is worthless as a resale product.
bsmotors

Return to Timeshare & Holiday Clubs